LogIT Time Machine
Time Machine is simple to use but hugely versatile, it even has on screen prompts making it very student friendly. It is, however, suitable for all ages and abilities as the view can be changed to limit; the number of decimal places shown and the calculations of averages, speed and acceleration thus forcing the need to derive these values.
Experimental data is displayed on screen or can be pasted directly into a spread sheet or report for inclusion in student work.
If you want to paste results into any spreadsheet or word program on a PC, Mac or Linux computer you will just need a USB cable - no software required.
- Choose what you want to measure
- Spend more time teaching science, less time setting up equipment
- Unique key results function - no software needed
- Always ready - runs on just one battery for months
- Works with most standard LogIT digital sensors