With over 20,000 sold, Explorer sets the standard for data logging in Primary, Middle and Junior education. With built in sensors and software supplied it is ready to use straight from the pack.
Single Explorer packs start at UK £169 + vat or save upto £200 with Explorer multi packs.
- Simple Green to start, Red to stop operation
- 3 built in sensors Light, Temperature and Sound
- New from 2010 - with SensorLab for Explorer on Windows, Mac OSX & Linux!
- Plug in up to 3 external sensors + supplied fibre optic cable
- Single pin plugs for easy use by small hands
- No set up required, simply plug in & go
- View readings live on the built in screen or on a computer
- Record and store data remotely to download into software later
- Battery operated. Approx 1 year life during normal use
- USB or Serial computer connection (cable included)
- Long range Bluetooth wireless adaptor available
- Extremely robust and easy to handle
- Complete with data logging resource guide
- Multi-media resources available
Click here for warranty details.Bonus with Explorer PLUS packs Explorer Interactive Multi-Media resource CD Children follow animations and movies through a fascinating science experience. There are 12 fun experiments to do that make meaningful science, literally, child’s play!
- Sensors have built-in identification codes allowing automatic display in appropriate units
- Alpha-numeric display (16 character x 2 line)
- Automatic time scaling (AutoLogTM) for single button remote logging
- Support for simple feedback control
- Timing resolution 1024 microseconds (for time interval and speed measurement)