Sound Wave analysis using scope mode & Sound level. Range: 50 - 100dBA
- Plug 'n' go - USB cable built in plugs into your computer - no batteries required powered from the computer
- Use many sensors together - The built in multicolour LED automatically shows the sensor channel
- Easy - Push button to start logging, stop logging or insert a marker without touching the keyboard
- Clip together - Sensors lock together for easy storage and use
- Neat - Built in cable storage - keeps them tidy and easy to store
- Versatile Unique design allows uLog sensors to be free standing, mounted on a ring stand or hand held
- Affordable - The uLog system makes great financial sense as no separate datalogger is required
- Complimentary - Compliments the existing LogIT range - see the uLog sensor adapter
- Analogue logging rate normal logging = 100/s (10ms interval)
- Analogue logging rate oscilloscope mode = 20,000/s (50us interval)
- Analogue logging rate triggered mode = 20,000/s (50us interval)
- Digital timing = 1 microsecond resolution from up to two channels simultaneously (eg. light gates)
- Digital timing between two different uLog devices (ie. when connected to two different USB sockets) is not recommended. Actual accuracy will vary dependent on the computer being used but no better than a few milliseconds. For the most accurate timing, the uLog light gates are recommended.
These are typical performance figures and depend on the computers hardware specification. Most computers capable of sensibly running the supported operating system, should be able to reproduce these performance figures.